Thursday, February 02, 2006

PHP fatwa?

I would like to draw attention to the fact, that the PHP programming language was originally written by the Danish programmer Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994. The two Israeli programmers Zeev Suraski and Andi Gutmans took over the project in 1997 and formed the base of PHP3.

Shouldn't someone enlighten our "critical" friends at www.no4denmark.com, who implemented their site in PHP, about this fact? I would like to have done this personally, but my arabic knowledge is rather limited, so explaining which PHP functions were implemented after PHP3 and thus not a violation of the boycott would be a bit difficult for me.

As I see it, they should have several good reasons to boycott PHP, but perhaps this is just a selective boycott. Danish Faxe beer (who delivers alcoholic and non-alcoholic beer to the middle east) wouldn't know there was a boycott if they didn't watch the news and read the papers - their sales are not affected at all.. Very strange indeed..

And now while we are at it, here are a couple more infidel programming languages:
C++ was created by Bjarne Stroustrup (who is Danish)
Borland Delphi, Turbo Pascal and Microsoft C# were at least partially designed by Anders Hejlsberg (also Danish)

You could also leave a friendly http://www.no4denmark.com note in their guestbook to inform them about their mistake. Just be friendly and don't talk about God or Mohammed.

7 Comments:

Blogger Vladimir said...

Well.. maybe they can make a website in HTML then.. (Only in HTML)

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE PETHATIC, I CAN NOT BELIEVE PEOPLE THIS STUPID LIVE ON EARTH, GO GET YOUR OWN PLANET, CALL IT STUPEARTH! God Damn it man, were you drunk when you wrote this, no, no, not even a drunk man can be this stupid...

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a christian lebanese that respects people and their religion. I understand the anger of the muslims even though I still do not understand why the set the consulate on fire and why they attacked a church(st.Maron's). When I say "they" I do not mean the lebanese muslims, who are very friendly and honest people, "THEY" are the syrians and iranies that caused all the violance, the broken cars and the damages as a response to the pressures imposed by the americans.

About this post, come on man, go make "funny" posts about something else, you're just messing with the wrong people -- wold you appreciate arabs making fun of jews? probably not.

They're just using PHP-Nuke and want to reflect their opinion, and did not think about who invented PHP. I use PHP on my website even though some israli co-created it (or whatever)

One last note. The "lebanese" you see on CNN or Euronews that are throwing rocks at the police are in fact syrians and iranies messing with our country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon to read about us.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you let syrians and iranian mess with your country, my main man? Why didn't they get picked up by the police and your CT initiatives _before_ they raided the embassy? If your govt is of good faith they should have done at least that.

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://louisvuittonshoes.doomsdaydvd.com#louis vuitton online louis vuitton backpack women price http://hermesshop.doomsdaydvd.com#Hermes Outlet

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you get the benefit of paying off debts cheap car insurance and saving money for a rainy day
extremely difficult. View the full crosstabshereMost Americans,
however, that borrowing during the initial years of the State.


My web site: car insurance geico quote

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it's
new to me. Anyways, I'm certainly happy I stumbled upon it
and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

Feel free to surf to my weblog - imvu credit hack no download 2013

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home